Monday, May 16, 2011

maandag 16 mei 2011

maandag 16 mei 2011 Midnight movie - Legion. Bizarre movie to fall asleep with, but this apocalyptic action-horror film keeps my interest.
An apocalyptic battle against the angels happens in a middle-of-nowhere New Mexico diner - named, appropriately, Paradise Falls. "But angels are the good guys. Right?" Dogma.

Great visual synopsis of the film. Hollywood's war against God? Whatever! Night, night. Up just before the takeoff of the Endeavor. I catch it on KOMO.
If we could explore space without chemical reactions to propel the thing... I'm wondering about the future of spaceflight today. Also, Seattle is taking a step forward toward its transportation future. Report - Work Begins On Light Rail Link To U-District. Video (but no sound). Sorry.

Rice and tofu for breakfast. Do a load of laundry. Shower. Listen to Stephanie Miller for a little while. Streetcar to work. Spend half the day with the Sea Turtles. We play in the Bike Room then out to the playground. It's windy out. Lynette sets up the lunches. I eat my lunch with the kids. No arguments at nap time. Over to Sea Otters. Kenn and I keep Mr. O. quiet and rather entertained. I take the early risers to the Bike Room. Walk up to Whole Foods to pick up some veggies, OJ and tofu. Drop off stuff at my place. Walk up to Cal Anderson Park. There's always something interesting posted on a telephone polls. Friday looks good!
Drop by #404 to visit Gregg and Michael. Max says meow. I miss the meow of Phoenix. Back to my place. Spaghetti with clam sauce for dinner. Watch Rachel Maddow. Rachel! Thank you for introducing us to The Best New Thing In The World Today! Love - A Brief Note About Not Feeding The Trolls. Watch Stargate Universe - Trial And Error. And now...

No comments:

Post a Comment