Sunday, May 29, 2011

zondag 29 mei 2011

zondag 29 mei 2011 Up at 6:04. Ah... the little drawing by Daniel. This is Mike.
Check the Food Network. What Would Brian Boitano Make?: Band Aid. He makes some fun food for a party for his nephew and his band. What a cool uncle! Southwestern Sopapillas, Italian Chicken Sliders with Tomato Jam, Chicken Fried Steak on a Stick, and Fudgey, Gooey Brownies. Not quite my diet, but still...
Spaghetti and fried tofu for breakfast. Turn on KING 5 for news, weather and sports. I guess that I missed some excitement at last night's M's game. A Streaker Run On Field During The 8th Inning. And The Mariners Take The Yankees In The 12th. Ha! CLICK to see full-size Seattle Times photo. I notice during the weather report that the temp in the bottom right corner is 83°... when it's really 52°.
Take a short walk up to B'way. It's fairly quiet this morning. The merchants are setting up the Sunday Broadway Farmers Market at SCCC. A few people (like me) are walking around Cal Anderson Park. The morning clouds are thick. Back to the apartment to play 89.3 KPCC - Wait, Wait and A Prairie Home Companion. Watch movie - Jumper. As a Virtual Traveler myself, I like seeing lots of juicy images of Rome, Tokyo, New York and other splendid places. The premise is based on a universal childhood escape fantasy: What if you could instantly transport yourself anywhere? Turn on the radio to listen to the 9th inning of the Yankees vs. Mariners game. It looks like the Mariners will not be able to win this one. Yankees Avoid Sweep With 7 to 1 Victory Over Mariners. Spicy rice and tofu for dinner. Walk down to the Pike Market. I don't see any Yankee fans.
Catch a #10 up the hill to Boylston and walk back down to the apartment. Watch movie - Shrek The Third. Justin Timberlake is the voice of Artie. Eric Idle is the sorcerer Merlin. I love his entrance. Merlin becomes one of my favorite characters. I love his Whammy Zammy.
Merlin: Greetings, cosmic children of the universe. Welcome to my serenity circle. Please leave all bad vibes outside the healing vortex. Now prepare- [the holograph cuts off. Merlin comes out the front door and says]
Merlin: I knew I should have got that warranty.

No comments:

Post a Comment