Friday, May 20, 2011

vrijdag 20 mei 2011

vrijdag 20 mei 2011 A noise outside wakes me before the alarm goes off. Turn on KOMO News. Report - Hiller: 'I Think I Am Eminently Qualified' The weather guy has a weird weather statement.

If you have a baby that turns six months old today, here's a crazy weather stat for you: You were still pregnant the last time Seattle hit 70 degrees.

Spaghetti and a couple fried eggs for breakfast. Channel 49 has an infomercial. You know how much I like infomercials.
Shower. Watch Glee - Duets. Great episode... especially the duet with Mike and Tina.

Sam's dorky charm is growing on me. Dude's got a Matthew McConaughey impression! Sam likes to take showers, too. Walk down Terry to work. Hang out with the Moons & Stars on the playground. The kids are playing a game called Vikings. The kids seems to enjoy rampaging and raiding the playground. Up to Wildflowers to give Darnell a break. They have a water table full of Legos and bubbles. Cool! Down to the playground for Charmaine's lunch. The Seahorses are quite rowdy. Breaking all the rules. It's impossible for Patty to read stories while I set up lunches. 12 - Cristin's lunch. The Starfish finish lunch and go down for naps. 1 - Toni's lunch. Seven Starfish sleep, but Miss P. stays awake. We read some books together like The Bag I'm Taking To Grandma's.
2 - Patty's lunch. The 8 Seahorses are sleeping. It's a quiet hour. Walk up Boren to #404. It is 70° and I love it! It's time for a Glee marathon - The Rocky Horror Glee Show, Never Been Kissed, The Substitute. Wow! I'm impressed with Gwyneth Paltrow's Spanish.


No comments:

Post a Comment