Wednesday, May 25, 2011

woensdag 25 mei 2011

woensdag 25 mei 2011 (svenska: onsdag 25 maj 2011) Restless night. Coughing on and off. Turn on Comedy Central to watch The Daily Show. And there's Boom Goes The Dynamite on Tosh.0. Switch to MSNBC before falling asleep again. I wake back up to Paul Ryan, R-Wisc. talking on Morning Joe. Eek! Ryan: Democrats 'Shamelessly' Demagogue Medicare. Reality check: To be loyal to the Ryan budget is becoming lethal to Republicans. It's a killer issue.

Turn on Stephanie Miller. The gang seem up about Democrat Kathy Hochul winning what had been a Republican seat Tuesday in upstate New York. Rice and hard boiled egg for breakfast. Switch to BBC to watch President Obama's address before MPs and peers in Westminster Hall. His speech emphasizes advancement and security... our need to work together.

Shower. Walk up Terry to work. Breaks for Pam and Anne. The 6 Sea Otters do play-doh with me. Out to the playground to meet the Rainforest Kids. The group needs to clean up fast to let the Trailblazers in. Raul and I go up and read lots of new books. The Pigeon Wants A Puppy is a hit. I like Raul's interpretive reading... his voice changes, gestures and posture. Bravo, Raul!
Down to Sea Otters again for lunch and naps. 1 - Cristin's lunch. I'm dreading this... I hear lots of crying when I enter the room. "I want my mommy!" Things calm down eventually... but it's not easily done. 2 - Toni's lunch. It's quiet for the 8 Starfish. I take the early risers to the Bike Room. Austin and I build a house together. Streetcar to d'town. Walk straight up University in the rain to the apartment. Max says meow to me. Turn on MSNBC. I like Rachel's video - Defending Medicare To Victory.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Fix salad and stir-fry eggplant with rice for dinner. Watch Star Wars - A New Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment