Monday, May 2, 2011

maandag 2 mei 2011

maandag 2 mei 2011 Up at 12:28. I like how my iPad turns itself off after finishing my Godzilla movie. I turn it back on to watch France 24. What happened? Osama Bin Laden Is Dead. This happened last night? Then they play a speech by Obama announcing that Osama bin Laden had been killed by US forces in Pakistan. Report - Obama Confirms Bin Laden Death, Says 'Justice Is Done' People around the world are cheering. Me? I want to go back to sleep... and I do. Alarm goes off. Turn on KOMO News. It's the top story everywhere. Bin Laden. Report - Bin Laden's Death Cheered At Lewis-McChord.

Left-over sesame noodles and tofu for breakfast. Shower. Yes. This is the news around the world... Volkskrant on-line. Artikel: De Dood Van Osama Bin Laden. (The Death Of Osama Bin Laden.)

Watch Stargate Universe - Light. Their spaceship is heading toward a star. There's no way to change the ship's course. Doom! Chloe and Matt share a tender moment together.

Destiny enters the sun's corona. The ship is using the solar energy to recharge. Destiny will survive. I like this episode.
Streetcar to work. 10 - Breaks for Pam, Cristin, Toni and Lydia. 11 - I'm with the Sea Turtles today. I cover for Joyce's lunch. We just hang out in the classroom on this rainy day. I see up their lunches. They let me eat with them. 12 - Yachea's lunch. I do a few diapers. The kids go to sleep fast. 1 - My break and Charity's break in the RF. 1:30 to 2:30 - Toni's lunch. She seems ready for a break. All the 8 Starfish are sleeping. A few wake up early. They go to the Bike Room. 2:30 - Short lunch for Charity. Streetcar to d'town. Drop off stuff at home. Short walk up Pike and down University. Back at my place. Turn on MSNBC. This photo shows us the dramatic moments in the Situation Room. "Minutes passed like days."

U.S. President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden along with members of the national security team, receive an update on the mission against Osama bin Laden in the Situation Room of the White House, Sunday, May 1. Also pictured are Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Defense Secretary Robert Gates.

A profile on the Navy Seals of Coronado is interesting... how much training they go through to pull off this dangerous mission. Rice and Gardenburger for dinner. Watch Stargate Universe - Water. In this episode, the crew attempts to harvest water from an ice planet in order to replenish their supplies.

It seems that they are following the classical elements of the Greek school of thought. So, we've had air, light (fire) and water. Next episode? Main character… earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment