Thursday, May 26, 2011

donderdag 26 mei 2011

donderdag 26 mei 2011 Up with alarm. Watch a little of Morning Joe, but I switch to France 24. Heads of state are arriving in Deauville, France for the 37th G8 Summit. Le président français Nicolas Sarkozy says bienvenue!
Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan will brief the G8 on Tokyo’s response to the nuclear crisis at Fukushima after the tsunami in March, part of a process of discussions aimed at improving the safety of nuclear power plants. The G8 Will Discuss Unrest In The Arab World.

A shift in global influence to emerging powers such as India and China, who are not in the G8, has led to the bloc's relevance being questioned. But speaking in London on Wednesday, President Obama rejected arguments that the rise of superpowers like China and India spelled the demise of American and European influence in the world. Anyway... I like the logo.
Smörgåsbord for breakfast. Shower. Streetcar to work. 10 - Open space. The Bike Room looks busy with at least 15 kids from the Infant Room, so I help out. Ouch! Someone clonks me with a block.
The Sea Turtles are going to visit the Starfish classroom. Some of the kids want to play in the sinks. They explore and find the cars, the kitchen... and the Writing Center.
11 - Joyce's lunch break. The 5 Sea Turtles return to their classroom to read a few books and sit down for lunch. I eat my egg salad and rice with them. 12 - Tanya's lunch. I change a few diapers while Joyce cleans up the lunch mess. They love how they just lay down on their mats and go right to sleep. 1 - Cristin's lunch. The 7 Starfish are sleeping. Nice quiet hour. 2 - Toni's lunch. Take 3 early-risers to the Bike Room. We build a Space Needle out of the big soft blocks. They try to climb up to the top. Austin says Welcome to the Space Needle. Walk straight up Boren to #404. I get a little rain on me. Relax on the sofa with Max on my lap. Check the weather and news. Rice and tofu for dunner. Switch to KZJO - Joe TV to watch South Park - Do The Handicapped Go To Hell? The Luau musical in hell cracks me up! And dinner with Satan...
Next... Family Guy - Something, Something, Something, Dark Side.
I'm ready for Star Wars V - The Empire Strikes Back. Sometimes, it's hard to be Luke Skywalker. "It's too big."

No comments:

Post a Comment