Friday, May 6, 2011

vrijdag 6 mei 2011

vrijdag 6 mei 2011 The alarm is buzzing 12 minutes past 5 o'clock. Oy. I didn't hear it. Turn on BBC News. Report - Six Killed In Syrian Protests. Hummus sandwich for breakfast. Shower. Watch Stargate Universe - Space. A mishap with the communication stones sends Colonel Young's consciousness to an alien vessel, provoking the crew's first extra-terrestrial encounter. Whoa!

Walk up Westlake to work. I'm fighting a cold. Sore throat. Coughing. I feel yucky. I muddle through the day ok. There's a nice spread in the staff lounge because today is Child Care Provider Appreciation Day.
10 - Hang out with the 7 Rainforest kids drawing with markers and reading books. 11 - Outside with the 8 Seahorses for Patty's lunch. I set up lunches. 12 - Pam's lunch. The 5 Starfish are going down for naps. Mr. O abstains. 1 - Kenn's lunch. Quiet time. 2 - Sharon's lunch. Hang out with the napping Seahorses. Up to my place. Drop of stuff. Listen to The World. I guess that people in Abbottabad are saying There Goes The Neighborhood. Train up to Uwajimaya to pick up a few things. #510 bus back to Union Street. It's rainy. Keep warm and dry inside. Glee Marathon! Episodes - Dream On, Theatricality and Funk. Nighty-night.

No comments:

Post a Comment