Tuesday, January 12, 2016

dinsdag 12 januari 2016

dinsdag 12 januari 2016 Ads for The Shannara Chronicles all over the internet. "Shannara" is set thousands of years in the future on a very different Earth (now called the Four Lands). What's the story about the Space Needle there?
Happy "There is no next thing" State Of The Union! Maybe I'll be able to catch up with the SOTU this evening. Charlie Pierce chats with Stephanie Miller. Maybe the President Should Just Drop the Mic at the Podium Tonight... and tell the Congressional Republicans about how much better off the country is—despite all their best efforts. I'm wearing my computer mouse t-shirt today.
The pre-schoolers love to speculate about it. "This mouse has cheese." "This mouse has an owie." I get to spend a little time with them at nap time. I love their music. It's nice for a difference. Yann Tiersen - Comptine D'un Autre été L'après-midi. The kids want to pretend to explore Outer Space. I feel like we become the Guardians Of The Galaxy. I can't keep up with their imaginations. I AM GROOT instead of Mister Potato Head.
Five Spice Tofu at the Co-op for lunch. Yummy. The #331 isn't packed. It's nice, but... Why? Home to watch a re-play of the State Of The Union. My fellow Americans...

No comments:

Post a Comment