Wednesday, January 13, 2016

woensdag 13 januari 2016

woensdag 13 januari 2016 Up at 3 AM. What is a quantum filament anyway? Watch Star Trek - The Next Generation: Disaster. Back to sleep for a nice, little dream. (I'm back at the Cambridge. I cute, young Gay couple live next door. I visit them as they celebrate something.) Awake again for Stephanie Miller. They noticed the same thing about Paul Ryan last night. Yeah! He deserves to be mocked. Paul Ryan’s SOTU ‘poker face’ mocked on Twitter.
We're short-staffed at work... by a couple people. It's busy, but we manage. I take some of the kids outside in the afternoon. The weather is decent. One of them wants to line up his toys on the step.
Gotts love the Spider-Man helmet. Back home. I find out that I didn't win $1.5 billion.

No comments:

Post a Comment