Friday, January 8, 2016

vrijdag 8 januari 2016

vrijdag 8 januari 2016 Up at 6:30. Watch KOMO News. Happy Blue Friday. Thanks Governor and Blitz. Seahawks Flag Raised in Olympia.
The Gun Law Town Hall last night on CNN. Turn Stephanie Miller. It's Jay Leno on the phone! He doesn't like Donald Trump.
Need some energy. Visit the food co-op and buy a Tony O Rama bar. Wow! Very yummy! Satisfies my peanut butter craving. The kids are rather rambunctious today. What's going on? Throwing food at lunchtime! Only 3 pre-schoolers. Two of them sleep. One - Emma - is our little hyperactive non-napper. Take my iPad to the library. Watch the news on WABC I Witness News in NYC. Pass by 113 Grand Avenue on my way back to work. The Grand Avenue Ale House. Beer now!
While walking home, I see a strange line of fog hovering across the street. It moves. It's the creature from Star Trek - Obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment