Thursday, January 14, 2016

donderdag 14 januari 2016

donderdag 14 januari 2016 MAKE MICROPHONES GREAT AGAIN! Trump Gets Angry With 'Terrible, Stupid' Microphone During Rally
Dick Spady, founder of Dick's Drive In, dies at 92. I'll miss his fries. I bet that quite a few people will get in line for some in his honor.
But I'm thinking now of Five Guys Burgers And Fries. Today is Library Day for the kids. The children's area is huge. I'm amazed... for such a small city like Bellingham. We have the two most impatient kids in Bellingham in our group. It's a nice day for a little field trip. It feels warm in the winter sun. The kids seem to like the story of Owl Babies. All owls think a lot. I think a lot, too... And I question authority. (Kathy? Are you with my blog?) But What To Do? Just take another step ahead. On my way home, KISM offers this.

No comments:

Post a Comment