Wednesday, January 20, 2016

woensdag 20 januari 2016

woensdag 20 januari 2016 Watch France 24. I love it when US politics gets on the French news. Donald and Sarah together. Incroyable! Former VP candidate Palin endorses Trump in 2016 race.
Sarah in beast mode... loud and screechy. France 24 covers the papers. NY Daily News: Sarah Palin officially endorses Donald Trump. Reminds me of Zigra - a group of hammy, screechy aliens who want to take over the planet. Creatures of the Earth, surrender at once!
Down to work. Busy day, but we seem to be organized... and we can keep up. The sun peeks out for recess. I read Five Little Kittens for the pre-schoolers at lunchtime.
It's a magical nap time with the toddlers. Most of them sleep past 3 o'clock. Take my lunch at the Food Co-op. A cup of their tomato coconut milk soup. Yummy. And I check the HuffPo. This seems like an awesome discovery - Researchers Are Pretty Sure They've Found A New Planet In Our Solar System. No clean-up duties tonight. I'm with the kids until they go home. Then at my place, I enjoy watching KING 5 on the new TV. Good for Caltech for discovering a Planet (with a "P"). In honor of you, I go to bed watching War Of The Worlds... with Caltech (fictional) alumni Dr. Clayton Forrester.
Sorry. He's a scientist from Pacific Tech.

No comments:

Post a Comment