Saturday, January 30, 2016

zaterdag 30 januari 2016

zaterdag 30 januari 2016 Ben Dery looks sick about the weather.
Tahoma students head to constitution competition. A group of Covington students will represent Washington at the "We the People" competition in Washington D.C. How exciting for them.
Adventure on bus #49... I'm the only passenger on the bus heading d'town. I get to see the warehouse district of Bellingham. I should have taken a photo of this gloomy neighborhood. Does anyone really live around here? If I feel like steak and a beer... Jeckyl and Hyde.
A little shopping. Rush from the Co-op to bus home. What happened to the #331 @ 10:40? Nothing, nada, rien! Rien de rien!
Well... You gotta love it. Back at my place. Check Space News. I love that little rover on Mars. NASA's Curiosity Rover Snaps Another Stunning 'Selfie' On Mars. I salute you!
As the sun bows down below the horizon...
Watch Spring Break on the big TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment