Saturday, January 2, 2016

zaterdag 2 januari 2016

zaterdag 2 januari 2016 Midnight Syfy The Expanse. Cool show! Tensions between Earth, Mars and the Belt are heating up. Terrorist and activist threats continue to grow. Things comes to a head in episode 4 CQB (Close Quarter Battle). I want more! Keep calm and love Dimitri Havelock.
It's another frosty but beautiful day. I discover the Bike Bridges of Bellingham. Let's go. I'm solar-powered!
Ride down Illinois to Meridian. Earl's Bike Shop might come in handy some day. My bike chain squeaks a little. Back through Sunnyland to Alabama Hill. This one heads over I-5.
What a beautiful view from the bridge. The hills and the bay and downtown are in clear view. Lots of people out walking... enjoying the sunshine. Look at the frost on the rooftops.
Get a beer and relax at home. Watch Independence Day. SETI Chief: [answering telephone] If this isn't an insanely beautiful woman, I'm hangin' up. SETI technician James Wong: Sir, I - I- I think you should listen to this.
Upcoming this year - Independence Day: Resurgence

No comments:

Post a Comment