Tuesday, January 19, 2016

dinsdag 19 januari 2016

dinsdag 19 januari 2016 Watch France 24. Spike Lee, Jada Pinkett Smith to boycott ‘lily white’ Oscars. Hollywood is a conservative town. Time to progress. #OscarsSoWhite. Invoking the Rev. Martin Luther King's legacy about economic justice and equality. Top 1 percent richer than rest of world combined, says Oxfam. Easy time with the kids on the playground. I spend lunchtime with the 3 pre-schoolers. Then things get difficult with the toddlers at their nap time. They're totally out of sync. Spend my lunchtime at the library. The rest of the day passes quickly. I get a burrito to take home at Casa Que Pasa.
I don't need sour cream, but it seems that they slather it on generously. Back to my place. The TV is set up and working in the living room. Behold The Weather Channel on 78. Winter Storm Jonas?
It's a mild 44.3 °F with a few sprinkles in Bellingham.

No comments:

Post a Comment