Wednesday, January 6, 2016

woensdag 6 januari 2016

woensdag 6 januari 2016 Turn on Stephanie Miller. The gang mocks the 'Bundy militia' for not bringing snacks. Also, Colbert Rips Into Poorly-Planned ‘Sausage Fest’ Oregon Occupation. The Powerball is worth $500.0 Million* Cash Option: $306.0 Million* NEXT DRAW: JAN 06 (tonight)! Buy at ticket at the Shell Station on 415 E. Holly St, Bellingham, WA. Wish me luck. At work, I try to get a chaotic morning organized. Diapers, dishes and lunch prep. It's a magical nap time. No arguments. I remember doing a lot of the domestic duties at Hutch Kids. Same old lunch mess. My lunch? Extra garlic in that tuna salad sandwich. Whew! It's nice outside for a winter day. Hang out with the pre-schoolers. They want me to read Corduroy. The kids just want my company. It's a mystery to them that a teddy bear is lost in a department store... looking for a button... and the escalator.
Home. Watch Star Trek - Spock's Brain. I guess that I'm like a kid. I could watch this episode again and again. The adventure of finding something very valuable. The quest. The adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment