Monday, January 18, 2016

maandag 18 januari 2016

maandag 18 januari 2016 On Democracy Now, they air a newly discovered recording of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. On December 7, 1964, days before he received the Nobel Peace Prize in Oslo, King gave a major address in London on segregation, the fight for civil rights and his support for Nelson Mandela and the anti-apartheid struggle in South Africa. I'm the only person to get on the #540 to d'town. It's quiet in the city. The banks are closed. I notice that a lot of people are having brunch. The restaurants are busy. I'm with the pre-schoolers. We play outside, paint, read stories... and the kids play with shaving cream. They know that it goes on my face...
Then they cover my arms with shaving cream. A little goes on the table. Noxzema is too fragrant. Fun day. I love the low numbers. Since a lot of kids go home early, I go home early, too. Left-over General Tsao chicken for dinner. Watch Anne and Jake. Aaaaaahhhhhh! Go, #73!
I notice the little toy Tardis. Or is it really a Tardis?

No comments:

Post a Comment