Thursday, January 28, 2016

donderdag 28 januari 2016

donderdag 28 januari 2016 On this day 30 years ago... Space Shuttle program: STS-51-L mission: Space Shuttle Challenger explodes after liftoff, killing all seven astronauts on board. Breaking apart 73 seconds into its tenth mission. I watched it on my little black & white portable TV at 954 Broadway East apartment. And Now for Something Completely Different! Here comes the Calvin Klein spring 2016 campaign. I flaunt in #mycalvins, Justin Bieber says.
Shucks! I miss the adventure to the library with the pre-schoolers, but they tell me about it when I visit them at lunchtime. They heard Pete the Cat and His Four Groovy Buttons at story time. The gods give us decent weather for outside time in the evening. Wonderful! They use the blue plastic bowling pins as Lightsabers. They prefer the blue ones... the color of the Jedi knights. Star Wars is sacred again!
Late at home, I watch And Now for Something Completely Different!

No comments:

Post a Comment