Friday, January 22, 2016

vrijdag 22 januari 2016

vrijdag 22 januari 2016 Democracy Now! The War & Peace Report. Pink Floyd's Roger Waters Launches "Campaign to Close Guantánamo" for Obama's Last Year in Office
They talk about efforts to close the prison. Guantánamo Remains Open for Torture, Seven Years After Obama Signed Order to Close Prison. Beautiful rendition of We Shall Overcome by Roger Waters. Turn on Stephanie Miller. It's a Fugelsangian Friday. Yeah!
Wil Ohmsford in The Chronicles Of Shannara. I manage to watch the first episode. Let the quest begin.
Rainy, stay-inside day. We keep the kids busy with shaving cream and building. My builders...
Who left shaving cream hand prints on the mirror? (Next to the Coat Hooks of Death.) (I saw a dangerous encounter with those stupid coat hooks. I swear my heart stopped.)
I love the kids, but I'm really REALLY tired. I want to go home, but we have to clean up the place. Sweep, mop, vacuum and take out the garbage. My back is killing me. Bus #331 is full of crazy people, and the sane ones just endure the trip. A lot of people get off at Alabama & St. Paul. Home. Watch CBSN. Massive Snowstorm!
Stunning image of the blizzard seen from space.

No comments:

Post a Comment