Saturday, January 9, 2016

zaterdag 9 januari 2016

zaterdag 9 januari 2016 Up at 6:20. Turn on BBC News. We got the fever, indeed! US lottery fever as Powerball jackpot reaches $900m
What does the UK have..? Tom Daley! Finally, my bike will get a tune-up at Earl's Bicycle Shop.
I will get a new saddle, new lights and new tires... It'll be a new bike. Next on my list... Hop Nosh from Uinta. Love it! And the Food Co-op has it! Interesting review by a right-winger from Minnesota. He includes political opinions while reviewing this lovely beer. While waiting for my bus - the popular #331 - I'm tempted to get into a pack of Red Hot Blues. They over-charged me for the coffee, though. It's not $13.99/lb. Or is it?
But I would need some beer to wash them down. Back at my place. Catch up with Heroes Reborn. Carlos is a stud! A luchador hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment