Sunday, January 3, 2016

zondag 3 januari 2016

zondag 3 januari 2016 It's the last day of the holiday weekend. Watch Star Trek - The Undiscovered Country. taH pagh taHbe

Orbitz tempts me to go to the only Caribbean island that matters... Punta Cana. What? Not Saint Barthélemy? When I ride my bike, I average 6 miles per hour. I takes me exactly 20 minutes, door-to-door, to get to my Trader Joe's. It's about 2 miles. Find some Versatile Spirit Vodka which is distilled from grapes. Not grains or potatoes. Stuff for lunch. Tuna sandwich wrap and tofu sushi spring rolls. Lots of Seahawk fans in the store. Back at the apartment. Turn on the Seahawks - Cardinals game. This is cute.
Keep clam and love the Seahawks. Love The Empire Strikes Back. Han, we need you. "Well, the bounty hunter we ran into on Ord Mantell changed my mind." What is this attempt by the bounty hunter Skorr to capture Solo on Ord Mantell?
A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment