Tuesday, January 26, 2016

dinsdag 26 januari 2016

dinsdag 26 januari 2016 Attention, people of Earth: I am Ambassador Phantom, from the planet Krankor! I am rapidly approaching your planet... in the warship. Insomnia. Watch MST3K: Prince Of Space. On Democracy Now, Amy does the show from the Sundance Film Festival. Interview with Josh Fox - the writer and director of How to Let Go of the World: and Love All the Things Climate Can't Change. Tim DeChristopher talks about climate justice work and activism.
Busy day at work. The kids are eating lunch when I come in. I set up the cots while they eat. Naps are easy. I enjoy the quiet time. Bacon and white bean soup at the Food Co-op for my lunch. I recommend it! Back at work. We take some of the kids out in the rain, but the rain lets up. Thank the child care gods! Meeting about stuff. I get a ride home. Relax and laugh at MST3K: Gunslinger.

No comments:

Post a Comment