Tuesday, March 10, 2009

dinsdag 10 maart 2009

dinsdag 10 maart 2009 Up at 3:10. Turn on BBC News. Reports - IMF Predicts A Global Recession and Tibetan People Put Through Hell. Come on, globe. Let's get it together! Sloppy Joe for breakfast. Bath. Walk up to Victrola for some coffee and wi-fi. Walk to d'town post office to mail Comcast bill. Walk back up to my place to drop off my Samsung. Rest for a minute. Walk up Westlake to work. Hang out with Sea Otters for an hour while Elaine finishes some paperwork. Scrambled eggs for snack. Help Kim with the dish washing. Fold some laundry, too. It's my break. See what's in the elevator.
Save Hutchs Kids! I wander around Hutch Kids... admiring the things we do... the great things the teachers do... the marvelous things the kids make.
Save Hutch Kids! 12 - Leisha's lunch. 7 Starfish eat quail eggs and rice noodles and p & j sandwiches. 1 - Lonnie's lunch. Since I got potty time done early, we can read books longer. Nap time goes more smoothely. Walk up to Whole Foods to but some organic produce. Quick snack. Walk up to work again for the What If? meeting. Kim Williams presents "options" but mostly gratitude to Hutch Kids. We took care of her son. Andy says some great things about the value of diversity. Yeah, Andy! I have to walk home after the meeting. Need fresh air to clear my head. Snack on this and that. Watch movie - The Birdcage. I enjoy watching watch Hank Azaria - actor, comedian, voice artist - The Hot Gautemalanness.
Value diversity!

No comments:

Post a Comment