Tuesday, March 24, 2009

dinsdag 24 maart 2009

dinsdag 24 maart 2009 Up at 3:05. Turn on BBC News. Analysis has an interesting report - Spanish Lessons.

In troubled times, Spain has been held up as an example of good banking practice. But what are its banks doing differently from other financial institutions, and will it be enough to stop them needing government bailouts in the future?

Spicy black bean soup on rice noodles for breakfast. Switch to KQED - NPR in San Francisco. I just want to hear of a nice weather report... and I get one. "It looks like it's going to be a pretty nice day." Warm and sunny for San Francisco.



Bath. Walk up to Victrola for some of their Sumatra Lake Towar coffee. I get the chance to thank the roaster and the barista for the good coffee. Drop off my laptop. Streetcar to work. Meet with Celeste for my evaluation. She seems interested in the book I'm reading The Tao Of Teaching. Fold laundry with Kim. So many washcloths. Shaving cream in the Sea Otter room. How fun! Kaleb is covered in it. There's more on him than on the table. Breaks for Elaine and Margot. Kenn is subbing for Andy while he takes a personal leave of absence... until April 20th. I give him a break. Over to the Bike Room to hang out with the Starfish and Seahorses and break their teachers. 11:30 - Elaine's lunch. I get a little fresh air - chilly fresh air - with my Sea Otter friends. Inside for lunch time. They eat their yogurt first, of course. Their naps are easy. Dolphins need help (again). Kenn gives Catherine a full-body-massage, and she dozes off. Over to the computer room. I become of member of NAEYC Torch. Walk up to Whole Foods to get some wine and cheese. Back to my place. Turn on The World. Access my favorite music videos. I need Groove Is In The Heart! Beef and spicy bean soup for dinner. Watch President Obama's press conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment