Wednesday, March 18, 2009

woensdag 18 maart 2009

woensdag 18 maart 2009 Up around Midnight. Turn on Jimmy Fallon. Very funny interview with Bill Paxton. Manage to go back to sleep. Up again at 4:25. Turn on My Yahoo Station. Nice to hear Unwell by Rob Thomas. He's cool!

Clean up apartment for exterminator. Rice and garlic pork for breakfast. Bath. Bump into the new guy - Darren - from Apt. 810. He seems like a nice guy. Up to Victrola for coffee. It got busy after I got my coffee. I lucked out. There's cute Mark, too. Drop off my Samsung. Walk through Cascade to work. Planning time for Charmaine. Anne covers for Andy. It's hard to organize the Dolphins with parents dropping off their kids at any time. I put some blue masking on the floor for a road to drive their matchbox cars. The Manav/Julian dynamic makes me nervous, so we head out early to the playground. Andy helps me. Thanks for your flexibility, Andy. Set out some of the Starfish and Seahorse lunches. Then I get pulled. Margot doesn't feel well, so she goes home, and I cover for her. With only 5 Dolphins, I help the Dolphins with nap time. It's quite a struggle. Julian is the last hold-out. Walk up Westlake to my place. I don't believe that the exterminators came. Finish off my rice and garlic pork for lunch. Visit Benson's to get a Lotto. Up to QFC to get some Squirt, tomato juice and spaghetti. Interesting thing on today's The World - The Greatest Motivational Post Ever?

Walk back to work for a disaster/blood-born pathogen training. It goes fast. Walk up Terry to my place. Look at all the construction! Another bath. Alternative Radio is on KUOW. Michael Parenti talks about The Hypocrisies Of Capitalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment