Monday, March 16, 2009

maandag 16 maart 2009

maandag 16 maart 2009 Up at 1:30. I hear a fire alarm blaring at the Elektra. Play some Doctor Who - Rise Of The Cybermen. Back to sleep. Up with alarm. Rice and h-b egg for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She's talks about her appearance of CNN... and what a jerk Tucker Carlson can be.

Download photos of The Seeker - Craig Horner. Bath. 801 Tower Caffe Ladro for coffee. Up 8th Ave. and up Westlake to work. 9 to 12 - Planning time for Leisha. Heather covers for Lonnie's. Drop-offs go fairly well... but Kyle has a delayed reation. He cries 5 minutes after mom leaves. "I want my mommy!" After snack, we go to the Bike Room. Afterwards, we play with shaving cream... without shirts.


I do circletime. I only have time to do Ol' McDonald. Harlen is disappointed that I couldn't do Polar Bear, Polar Bear. 12 - Over to Sea Otters for Elaine's lunch. Anne subs for Margot. Only 5 Kids. Nice! Lunch is over at 12:15. Jayna likes her soup. They conk out fast, too. Help a little with those rowdy Dolphins. They need a settle down. 1 - Anne's lunch. It's peaceful. 2:00 streetcar to d'town. Got a Mondo Burrito at Taco Del Mar. It's triple punch day for me. ATM $20 at HomeStreet. Wind is whipping off the sound. Whew! It's chilly. Home. Turn on The World. Watch Fireball XL-5.

No comments:

Post a Comment