Thursday, March 26, 2009

donderdag 26 maart 2009

donderdag 26 maart 2009 Up at 3:40. Turn on KUOW to listen to BBC News. Rest in bed for a little while. Rice with Tom Kah Kai soup and h-b egg for breakfast. Bath. Up to Victrola for Kenya coffee. Quiet shop. Back to my place to drop off my Samsung. I'm hungry again. Go up to Kaladi to get a raspberry croissant. Very yummy. Munch on it on my way to work. Planning time for Charmaine - 9 to 11. Snack is saltines and pineapple juice. Julian gets upset when we cut him off after the 2nd cup. We do some puzzles and some drawing. Out to the playground at 11:00. It's not as chilly today. Margot does the lunch set-up. Thank you, Margot. 12 - We head inside... but I need to dash over to the Seahorses to cover Olivia's lunch. Their lunches look so good. P & J sandwiches and chicken fried rice. Vivek has a corn dog. Up to Rainforest kids to do Shawna's lunch. Nap time for those guys. Aki wants me to sit with him. They play David Gray for nap music. I love it.

Streetcar to d'town. #41 up to Uwajimaya. Shop for Thai tea, Xo-Jan chicken and sake. #150 bus tunnel back to my place. Turn on The World. Just rice and Tom Kah Kai soup for dinner. Watch Lost In Space - Follow The Leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment