Saturday, March 7, 2009

vrijdag 6 maart 2009

vrijdag 6 maart 2009 Wake up again in time for U2. Dave interviews them. Switch to Jimmy Fallon. He's got The Flashback Master.



Manage to get back to sleep. Dr. Strangelove helps me do that. Awake again with alarm. Black bean soup - toast - turkey sausage for breakfast. Bath. Turn on Stephanie Miller. The Right Wing Blogosphere is going ape-dump about Steph’s joke that Rush Limbaugh should be executed for treason!!! Walk down to catch the streetcar to The Hutch. Breaks starting with Gloria. Lunch set-up for the Starfish and Seahorses. Kenn lets the Seahorses touch and feel the ice they found outside. Over to Dolphins for Charmaine's lunch. Kris is extra. Nice! We need it. All 8 Dolphins are here... testing us somewhat. Andy and I chat about surviving the first week of BEING DUMPED ON. 1:00 - Andy's lunch. Dolphins are somewhat difficult to get to sleep. Catherine is really something. Streetcar to d'town. Drop off stuff. Over to the SPL to blog. I see books next to me - Emery: The Encyclopedia Of Country Living and Homesteader's Manual. Maybe that's what I need to do soon for myself. Walk back down to my place. Watch episode of Legend Of The Seeker - Home. Rice and Salmon salad for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment