Monday, March 30, 2009

maandag 30 maart 2009

maandag 30 maart 2009 Up at 4:40. Oops. I forgot to set my alarm. Toast and chili for breakfast. Bath. Up to Victrola for some of Chuck's coffee. He's hanging out with a girl when I come in. (Girlfriend ?) Back to my place to drop off my bear mug. ATM cash. Walk up 6th over to 8th. Admire the new West 8th building. Free space 9 to 10. Help with laundry and dishes. I'm done with dishes at 10:15. That's fast. Hang out with the Sea Otters. Help with nap mats for all the tods. 12 - Margot's lunch. Sara loves her chili. .. a girl after my own heart. Sara gets silly at nap time. David is totally high-maintenance for nap. Geez. I give up. Streetcar to Whole Foods. Get some Mac & Cheese, salad bar, and wine. Walk home. There's Dwit. He asks about Save Hutch Kids. Walk up 8th to Trinity Episcopal. Over to 7th and through Freeway Park to my place. Play Smallville - Run and Spell. Play movie - Bender's Big Score.

No comments:

Post a Comment