Wednesday, March 4, 2009


woensdag 4 maart 2009 Up with 5:00 o'clock alarm. (I'm up at 2:05... just to turn on BBC News... but I fall back to sleep.) Switch to The Stephanie Miller Show. Steph talks about her appearance on Larry King last night.



Love Jim's Stand Up News! And Should Rush Be Executed? Rice, black beans and salsa for breakfast. Bath. Up to Victrola with my Samsung to play with YouTube. Cute Mark drops by, too. Back to my place to pick up an orange. Walk down Melrose to work. Planning time for Charmaine. Zelda covers for Andy. Parents are coming back from "The Open Forum" looking a little distressed. The Dolphins snack on graham crackers... I think that they feel a disturbance in the Hutch Force. I just hang out with the kids.



We get out some bells, shakers and play music. Some are interested in my camera. We head outside to the playground with our rain gear. Wet sand, wet toys on playground. Lovely. I take some of them to Potty Time. They're PSYCHED! "Potty! Potty? Me?" Not all at once! Over to Starfish for lunch and naptime. They seem to be a complicated group. Different languages. Different habits. I can't get anyone to sleep, it seems... only Michelle and Anna. Streetcar to d'town. #101 bus tunnel to Uwajimaya. Get the Daily Special - Kung Pao Chicken - $5.72. Get some Marfar chick, too. #41 back to my place. Take a walk to Han's Grocery for a Lotto. Up Madison. Watch commuters board busses to way off places. Listen to The World. I love that show. Britain's Prime Minister Gordon Brown wants Washington to "seize the moment" and help forge a "global new deal" to confront the worldwide recession. Brilliant! Switch to AM 1090. I'm enjoying Ron Reagan... He's is hosting the Apologize To Rush Limbaugh phone line. NOT ALL AT ONCE! There are some very funny calls. Unjust Deserts! Watch movie - Men In Black II.

No comments:

Post a Comment