Thursday, March 19, 2009

donderdag 19 maart 2009

donderdag 19 maart 2009 Up at 4:42. Turn on AM 1090. According to Bill Press, it's C-SPAN's 30th anniversary. Toast and chili for breakfast. Up to Kaladi for some of cute Jeremiah's coffee. Hang out and play My Yahoo music.
Matchbox Twenty - Real World "I wish that the real world would stop hassling me!" Tell 'em, Rob Thomas! I love you!

Drop off my Samsung at my place. It's drizzly. Walk up Westlake to work. Listen Stephanie Miller's friend - John Fugelsang - and his take on the AIG thing. 9 to 11 - Planning time for Elaine. Margot is out sick, so Anne subs for her. Lots of free play for 8 Sea Otters. I'm feeling low-energy. Sneezing a lot. Very runny nose. Same for most of the group. The Trailblazers visit the Sea Otters. They ask for some paintings for their art walk. They ask us questions for their survey. Cute. 10:45 - Bike Room. Walk up to the Yale Bldg. to find the Seahorses since it's Gloria's lunch. Olivia does circle time. Wow! They're engaged with it for almost a whole hour. Purplicious is a favorite.

Over to Sea Otters again to do Elaine's lunch. It's a busy hour. I try to get some kids asleep before I clean up the lunch mess. At least, the Sea Otters are more co-operative about nap time than the Dolphins. Yikes! 1:45 - Finally, everyone is asleep. Walk up Capitol Hill to B'way. Wow! They're knocking down the buildings to make way for the Link Light Rail Capitol Hill Station. Progress! Down Pike to my place. 3:21 - Start 2 loads of laundry. I'm head is even more flu-ish. Aaaa-Aaaa-Aaaa-Chooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment