Thursday, March 12, 2009

donderdag 12 maart 2009

sick
donderdag 12 maart 2009 My nose is running in the middle of the night. Snot rolls out of my left nostril onto my pillow which wakes me up. Ew! I call in sick right away. Turn on David Letterman. I enjoy listening to An Horse.Switch to Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. What a good show! I like the devil tech.
Funny. Good interview with Russell Brand. Guest band - The Virgins - are hot and rockin' the house.
Play Little Nicky. My nose is so runny. I still can't go back to sleep. Play an episode of Lost In Space - Our Dog Is Missing.
Finally, I fall back to sleep... until 7:00. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Toast and omelet for breakfast. Bath. Need fresh air. Walk up to Kaladi with my Samsung for some Chamomile tea. Stream the BBC News. Debate about the influence of guns in Germany. There's Jeremiah. Back to my place for a few minutes. Walk through Freeway Park. The sun is warming me up. Walk down to the Seneca Bldg. Not enough energy to walk back up. Take #150 bus tunnel back to my place. Turn on KUOW. Interesting interview LIVE with Tavis Smiley. He sounds very appreciative of Seattle. Listen to The World.

No comments:

Post a Comment