Friday, March 20, 2009

vrijdag 20 maart 2009

vrijdag 20 maart 2009 Up at 4:00. Check with Comedy Central to catch up with Jon Stewart. Wow! He does an interview with the Vampire - VP Dick Cheney.

Jon takes apart Dick Cheney's double talk with his recent interview with John King. Rice and h-b egg for breakfast. Bath. ATM $80 at HomeStreet. Take streetcar to work. I don't have the energy to walk up. Breaks upstairs starting with Patty. Erin and Nate want me to read Please Say Please.

Over to Moons & Stars. They're studying what plants do. Over to Rainforest Kids - free play. Trailblazers & Explorers are involved - listening to a dad's show about airplanes. He shows it on a little black Samsung. Cool! 11 - Set up lunches for Dolphins and Sea Otters. 12 - Elaines' lunch. Rowan conks out before lunch. The 4 others are done in 10 minutes. I take 3 down to the Bike Room. Marina is revved up. We hang out with Earnestine's and Yachea's group. Those little babies seem to be ok with toddlers who are twice as big... and twice as fast. They go to sleep soon after coming back to the classroom. I cover for Kenn's lunch. The Dolphins resist naps again. It's not as bad as yesterday, but still... Manav tests me a lot. He doesn't fall asleep until 2:00. Take streetcar up to Whole Foods to get some Murcott oranges, Rice Dream and Kakheti white wine from the Democratic Republic of Georgia. Walk down 8th to my place. I make it home just before an intense band of rain passes over.

Listen to Ron Reagan. He discusses Obama's Messages to Iran.


Nowruz!

"My administration is now committed to diplomacy that addresses the full range of issues before us." I like that.
Salad and spaghetti in mustard sauce - cheap bachelor chow - for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment