Wednesday, March 25, 2009

woensdag 25 maart 2009

woensdag 25 maart 2009 Up with alarm. Solid night's sleep. Turn on my little Samsung to listen to KQED and KDFC. (No pledge drives.) Left-over rice and beef for breakfast. Bath. Walk up to Kaladi for some coffee. Lucas and Jeremiah are on duty. No wonder they get rave reviews on Yelp. Love you guys! Down Pike, over to 8th and up Westlake to work. Cover for Elaine's Toddler Team meeting. Anne and I hang out. I set up an animal table - sea creatures, tigers, elephants, horses and cows.

Over to Starfish. Gwen and Cyrus love books. They pick out Good Boy, Fergus to read to them.

Up to Wildflowers just to set up lunches and mats. Sharyn helps me. 12 - Elaine's lunch. Sara loves her fish, but she has fish-breath. 1 - Margot's lunch. Mimi refuses to nap. Oh my goodness! I forget my umbrella when I leave. #70 up to Marion. Walk down to Mae Phim to get a #9 - Tom Kah Kai. Walk up to my place. Turn on The World. They talk about the air pollution in Guangzhou. They have some serious shopping, too.

Watch Revenge Of The Sith.

No comments:

Post a Comment