Monday, March 23, 2009

maandag 23 maart 2009

maandag 23 maart 2009 Awake at 12:25. Play movie - The Love Guru. "Pop-Tart with the ketchup... She's good."

I make it through half the movie and I fall back into a light sleep. Strange dreams - Shovels are falling out of sky. Listen to BBC News. Report about the world's cheapest car - The Nano. Switch to KING 98.1 Toast with hummus and h-b egg for breakfast. Bath. Walk up to Kaladi. Connect with 102.1 KDFC classical in S. F. on my Samsung. It's a classical morning, I guess. Bye, Lucas. Drop off stuff at home. Pick up an orange. Trot up Westlake to work. Planning time to Margot - 9 to 12. I give the Sea Otters lots of free play. Every once in a while, I do songs for a spontaneously-grown group. 10:45 - Bike Room. Sharyn sets up our lunches. 12 - Charmaine's lunch. She spends 5 minutes putting Catherine's shoe on. 7 Dolphins eat lunch. They were hungry. I get to diapers at 12:40. Charmaine hosts a BIG observation meeting. The extra teachers actually help me get the kids to nap. Today - Anneliese is my hold-out... 1:50. Streetcar to d'town. Walk up Pike to Capitol Hill. Over to Madison and down to First Hill. Stop by M Street Grocery to pick up a couple things. Turn on The Ron Reagan Show. He answers interesting questions about life at The White House. Also - College graduates came by for Job Fair For An Adult Club - The Foxy Lady - in Rhode Island. 300 people show up for the fair. There's an overwhelming response. The club owner said that it was a heart-wrenching experience.Rice noodles and stew beef for dinner. Star Trek mini-marathon - The Menagerie Part. 1

And Nemesis. I love the view of the Romulan city.

No comments:

Post a Comment