Wednesday, March 11, 2009

woensdag 11 maart 2009

woensdag 11 maart 2009 Weird dream - I'm in a big tropical city. A cosmic warp appears. It dissolves the skyline and the people around me... except me. I'm ok hiding in a tent. Up with alarm. Rice and egg salad for breakfast. Turn on AM 1090 but I don't really listen to it. Shower. Walk up to Kaladi with my Samsung. The shop is busier today... people with their own laptops. I listen to The World's report about Buddhists In Mexico. Back to my place for a few minutes. Chilly walk up Westlake to work. It's a day with the Sea Otters. I cover for Elaine's planning time. Jessica covers for Margot who's finally back from Las Vegas.I wonder if they experienced Fremont Street.) The Sea Otters seem to like the new toys that Margot brings in... toy barns and pop beads. Andy and Margot seem to be high-energy in the Bike Room doing Run Baby Run. I'm low energy... fighting a cold with an achy back. Mimi gets upset with Margot goes on her lunch break. I rock with her 15 minutes. She fights me, but she finally calms down. David fights with Elaine about his nap. Quiet at last by 1:37. Walk up Westlake, over to 8th. Get a lotto at Clay's Mini Mart. Home. Turn on The World. Up to Thomas Park.
. Crystal blue skies. It's still chilly. 43° I love the sunshine. Back to my place. Make some beet salad for the pot luck. Listen to the Ron Reagen Show. TSA Machines Checking Out Your Junk. Sure! TSA... The reason I don't fly anymore. Make a batch of beet-carrot salad. Curry chicken salad on toast for dinner. Watch movie - Team America.

No comments:

Post a Comment