Thursday, March 5, 2009

donderdag 5 maart 2009

donderdag 5 maart 2009 Up at 4:40. Turn on AM 1090. Kung Pao chicken with black beans for breakfast. Bath. It's raining pretty hard, so I stay inside and play with my Samsung. Play with Speedo Junkie.



I love Speedo Junkie. Walk up to Kaladi. New guy on duty. Walk down Summit to work. Planning time for Lonnie. Kathy covers for Leisha. Kathy got out some play-doh. How do you say Play-doh in German? Knetmasse! We also paint on some coffee filters... with some shaving cream added. Fun! We walk over to dance class with 8 Starfish. Prancing and dancing. Celeste joins us. They play Enya - The Orinoco Flow. Heni likes to rough-house with me. I'm glad that he feels that comfortable with me. Over to Sea Otters for Elaine's break. Their lunches are finished fast. They're tired. Most are asleep by 12:30... David at 1:00. Andy breaks himself, so I share myself with 2 classrooms. Walk up Westlake and Terry. Home to drop off my stuff. Turn on Comedy Central. Demetri talks about chairs and sitting.


He's funny! In stark contrast to CNN Money headline - Worst Is Yet To Come For Job Market. Walk down to the library to connect with wi-fi and I check out a German - English dictionary. Listen to Ron Reagan. Finish off Marfar chicken. Watch movie - Zoolander.

No comments:

Post a Comment