Monday, August 23, 2010

maandag 23 augustus 2010

maandag 23 augustus 2010 Up around Midnight. Pop in a movie - Monty Python And The Holy Grail. I fall back to sleep soon after the Bring Out Your Dead, I'm Not Dead Yet scene. "I feel happy!"

Up before alarm. Turn on France 24. Live reporting of a hostage crisis in Manila. Report - Eight Hostages Reported Dead In Manila Bus Siege. Scrambled eggs and curried rice for breakfast. Switch to Stephanie Miller. An extra-crispy bucket of Christian calls into the show. Everyone on the live blog is saying Whoa! I feel my blood pressure going up. Excuse me? Apparently being a Christian is all about gay bashing. Abomination, really? Where does this woman come off? Yep. The Live Blog explodes... So many comments, too little time. Shower. Walk up to Kaladi for some of Lauren's lovely coffee. Walk around First Hill, then back to my place. Play with Google Earth to explore La Rambla - Barcelona. What a wonderful place. Walk through Rainier Square then over to Westlake to catch the streetcar to work. 10 to 11 - Planning time for Elaine. The teachers are arranging a walk with the strollers for the 6 Dolphins. Charity covers for Jessica. We walk along the lake for 30 minutes. Then we let them loose on the playground. 11 - Charmaine's lunch. Patty is out today, but Michelle subs for her. We get the chance to hang out with the Rainforest Kids on their playground. Thank you, Rainforest for sharing with us. We head inside for lunch time. Maya decides to have a spontaneous potty time. She takes her own diaper off and sits on the potty. This is going to delay lunch prep... No worries. Charmaine is back and I head upstairs to the Moons & Stars. I eat my lunch with them. I sit with Aki, Rowan and Emily at their table. Easy-going hour. 1 - Cristin's lunch. Eight Starfish sleep. Margot is subbing for Renee. Austin is the first to sleep and the first awake. 2 - Margot's lunch. When the Starfish wake up, they want to make noise. Toby can climb up the furniture to turn the light on-and-off. Whoa, Toby. Run to catch the streetcar. D'town at 3:12. Nice timing. Get my Monday Mondo Burrito. Up to my place. Load of laundry. Listen to All Things Considered on the radio during the Drying Cycle. I like this report - Autism Gives Woman An 'Alien View' Of Social Brains. An autistic college student has an interesting point of view with the social behavior of people she calls "neurotypicals." Daxer records her observations about neurotypicals in a blog called Reports From a Resident Alien. It's a really interesting story. Oh... I do some laundry. I hear the people are stealing laundry, so I hang out during the drying cycle. It's ok. Use only 24 minutes to dry my shirts and pants. Turn on Rachel Maddow. SCARING WHITE PEOPLE STORIES by Rachel Maddow. Rice and chicken for dinner. Watch a little My Fair Lady before I conk out.

No comments:

Post a Comment