Saturday, August 28, 2010

zaterdag 28 augustus 2010

zaterdag 28 augustus 2010 Flying across the country all night long. My flight touches down in Milwaukee. Slowly but surely, the sun rises. I like General Mitchell International Airport. Lots of people-watching.


I'm hungry. Chili's is open at 5:30 to serve breakfast. The service is fast and friendly.

Next leg of my trip -- from Milwaukee to Akron-Canton Airport. We leave 5 minutes early and arrive 15 minutes early. Dan drives me to Wellington, Ohio. Hi mom. Hi dad. Hugs.
I'm all over Ohio today. I am ambitious! Fighting jet lag, I say, "Lets drive down to Delaware to see my new nephew, Ashton." I take a weird nap in the back seat of my sister's PT Cruiser. Look at that handsome young man. He's also in perpetual motion hopping, grabbing, scootching.

Crabby? I don't think so.


Their dog - Winnie - gives me a kiss... Lot of kisses.

Ashton seems to like the new books that I sent him. Amazon delivered them today. That was quick. Thank you, Amazon!


Drive back up to Wellington. Wow! The town is hopping. It's the Lorain County Fair.


It has the city all clogged up with traffic. We take the back streets to get home. No time for the 2nd biggest fair in Ohio. We settle down for dinner. WE chat about this and that. Humdrum stuff. The folks are watching football. I take a shower. Boy, does that feel good. Watch True Blood - I Smell A Rat. Watch sone WKYC News... then Saturday Night Live with Taylor Swift. conk out on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment