Sunday, August 22, 2010

zondag 22 augustus 2010

zondag 22 augustus 2010 Up 6:18. Just rest in bed. Eventually, I turn on France 24. A couple reports of interest - Ahmadinejad Unveils Iran's First Unmanned 'Bomber Jet' and Australian Leaders Woo Independents As Hung Parliament Looms. The Australians had a close race. Curried scrambled eggs and hash browns for breakfast. Watch Sliders - As Time Goes By. Our guys slide into 3 different worlds with the same characters in each different scenario. They jump into Nueva EspaƱa, Lions' World and Reverse World. Quinn's old girlfriend - Daelin - appears in each world. Quinn tries to convince her to slide with him.

I almost believe that this guy is 90210 star Luke Perry. But it's actor Matthew Flint who plays the character Dennis McMillan.

Shower. Look through some of my old photos. Walk up to Whole Foods to get some things. Drop off stuff at my place. Turn on A Prairie Home Companion to hear again their Seattle Show. I hear Guy Noir say: There just is a spirit in Seattle that makes you think the secret of happiness is precipitation. I write a letter to Nana. Lisa calls me as I close the envelope. We chat about 10 minutes. Walk down to the Post Office to mail my letter. Leisurely walk back to my place. Rap up with PHC. Watch Sliders - Invasion. Wade... The Kromaggs... They're Sliders.


After accidentally shooting down a spacecraft, the Sliders are pursued between worlds by the eye-eating Kromaggs. They eat human eyes as a delicacy... and we see that Prisoner / Conrad Bennish Jr. had his eyes eaten. Ew! Next - The Greatest American Hero: Hog Wild.

A crazy motorcycle gang discovers how Ralph's suit works, and they want it for themselves. Of course, it doesn't work for them. They need the suit to attack the peaceful town of Tecolote. (Tecolote is Nahuatl (Aztec Indian) for owl.)

Coconut rice and Tandoori chicken for dinner. Watch movie - History Of The World, Part 1. Empress Nympho is one of my favorite characters played by Madeline Kahn.

No comments:

Post a Comment