Tuesday, November 16, 2010

dinsdag 16 november 2010

sick dinsdag 16 november 2010 I called in sick last night. I can't go to sleep with this cough. Watch Children Of Dune. Make it through parts 1 & 2. Switch to France 24 to watch The Week In The Magreb, The Week In Asia, Europe District and the news. Top story - Irish Debt Crisis Dominates EU Meeting. It's quite a debate. Feelings are on the verge of panicky. Turn on Stephanie Miller. They wrangle with Rep. Charlie Rangel and compromising on the tax cut stuff. The cool thing today is that an Openly Gay Student Defends Teacher at School Board Meeting.

Egg salad on toast for breakfast. Shower. I feel kinda tired. I lay in bed a while. Maybe I need some fresh air. Walk up to M Street Grocery to get some ginger ale and food. Drop off stuff at my place. Turn on MSNBC for yesterday's Keith Olbermann and Rachel Maddow. Running up that hill... Senator Schumer is getting responsibility for the Senate Democrats’ communications operation - aka the party's war room. Courage to him.

Then it's The World. Then to sleep for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment