Wednesday, November 17, 2010

woensdag 17 november 2010

woensdag 17 november 2010 Up with alarm. Nice to have a solid night's sleep. But while I get ready for work, I realize that I'm not feeling 100%. Couscous and egg salad for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. The buzz today is about Willow Palin's comments on Facebook. Report - Willow Palin's Facebook Posts: Homophobic Slurs, Curse Words & More. I almost go out for coffee, but I don't have the energy. Rather sit and listen to Steph and Hal. Hal gets goofy sometimes.
Checking out Jaime's vacation photos.

Miami Beach can be fun. Lucky guy! Streetcar to work. I'm glad that the rain lets up. A lot of the breaks which I need to cover is out on the deck. 12 - Renee's lunch. The Starfish are always interested in my lunch, and they love it when I eat everything. 1 - Cristin's break. Nap time in both rooms is a little crazy. What's going on? 2 - Patty's lunch. Naps are wacky. Things don't settle down until 10 minutes until 3. Streetcar to d'town. Drop off my stuff. Walk up to Whole Foods. I am addicted to their Italian soda. The salad bar is tempting, too. Wow! It's dark already. Back at my place. Play podcast of The World. Watch MSNBC. Keith Olbermann - feisty as usual - has a report about some Republican hypocracy. Quelle surprise!



Report - Andy Harris, Incoming GOP Rep, Demands Government Health Care Without 28-Day Waiting Period. Crying GOP baby. I want my health care, and I want it now! Whaw! You know, Andy Harris, I can take it like a man. Why can't you? I've been without health care for many, many years. If I can survive without it, why can't you Curry chicken and couscous for dinner. Watch some South Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment