Sunday, November 21, 2010

zondag 21 november 2010

zondag 21 november 2010 Up at 7:00. Turn on KEXP - Mind Over Matters. Robert Scheer - The Great American Stickup. How Reagan Republicans and Clinton Democrats Enriched Wall Street While Mugging Main Street. He explains the reasons why we’re threatened with a possible 'nother steep decline, or we're threatened with a decade of Japanese-type stagnation. And the reason is because we now, taxpayers, are holding, you know, trillions of dollars of this stuff, these toxic investments. Check out HuffPo. It's all about the economy. I still have the feeling that we're in a lot of F*&king trouble.

Warren Buffet says that We Should Be Paying More In Taxes. We're so in trouble. I pack a grocery bag full of stuff and head up to #404. I call mom about my cat sitting gig. Wow! The cat litter really needs cleaning. I'm watching Boogeyman 2 while chatting with her. I'm making it a Brad Rowe movie festival. I start with Shelter. Makes me cry every time.

I left you heartbroken, but not until those very words were spoken. Has anybody ever made such a fool out of you. It's hard to believe it. Even as my eyes do see it. The very things that make you live are killing you. Listen when all of this around us'll fall over. I tell you what we're gonna do. You will shelter me my love. I will shelter you.



Next film - Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss. Brad Rowe plays Gabriel, a coffee guy and aspiring musician who is probably straight but possibly gay or at least curious.
Brad Rowe, as Gabriel, the object of Billy's love. He's so fine.


Then - More Tales Of The City. Spaghetti for dinner. Watch movie - The Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian with Ben Barnes.

No comments:

Post a Comment