Tuesday, November 2, 2010

dinsdag 2 november 2010

dinsdag 2 november 2010 Up with alarm. Sarkozy and Cameron are live on France 24.

British Prime Minister David Cameron has said new treaties on defense and nuclear co-operation with France marked a “new chapter” in a long history of defense co-operation. Speaking alongside French President Nicolas Sarkozy, Cameron said it would make both countries’ citizens safer and would save money. Up to Kaladi for some of Jeremiah's Sumatra brew. Back to my place. Couscous and hard boiled egg for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She's all "Get-Out-To-Vote!" this morning. "Let's Do It!" I did it already. I dropped off my ballot last week.
”King
Streetcar to work. 10 to 12 - Breaks for Pam, Anne, Cristin... I can't find Sabrina, so I start lunch prep early for Dolphins and Sea Otters. Then I do Jenny's break. Over to Seahorses for Sabrina's break. Whew! Busy morning. 12- Pam's lunch. Michelle is covering for Anne. The 5 Sea Otters go down for naps. I clean up the lunch mess. 1 - Renee's lunch. The Starfish go fast to sleep except Velvet. Toby wakes up early. We join the early-risers in the Bike Room. 2 - Cristin's lunch. We keep hanging out in the Bike Room. Walk up to South Lake Union Park to explore a little on this nice day.

Streetcar to d'town. #71 bus tunnel to Uwajimaya. Get a Jumbo Combo - stir fried beef, Odon noodles and teriyaki chicken and Ozeki. Doh! I miss a train. #150 bus tunnel back to my place. Drop off stuff. Need some sunshine. The Weather is beautiful. Wander around d'town while listening to NPR Coverage Of The Mid-term Elections. Back to my place. Turn on MSNBC. Marco Rubio has clinched it. (?)

Rachel and Keith keep me up to date. Need a break from politics. Watch Star Trek - The Gamesters Of Triskelion. Kirk, Uhura and Chekov are kidnapped by aliens and forced to fight other aliens so that a mentally superior race can gamble on the winner.

"Captain's log, stardate 3211.8. While beaming down from the Enterprise to inspect facilities on Gamma II, the normal transporter sequence has been interrupted, and we find ourselves on a strange and hostile planet, surrounded by creatures belonging to races scattered all through the galaxy."

No comments:

Post a Comment