Wednesday, November 10, 2010

woensdag 10 november 2010

woensdag 10 november 2010 Up at 4:56. Toast and a couple fried eggs for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. They talk about the nasty California Rep. Darrell Issa. He plans to start a Witch Hunt Against Obama. “I want seven hearings a week, times 40 weeks,” Issa said.

Hal is, of course, streaming the show, but he's laying down on the job. Hal, this is as close to seeing you all rumpled in bed in the morning as most of us are going to get. LOVING it!

Up to Kaladi for some of Jeremiah's nice hot coffee. I can't believe I'm wearing shorts. It's 42° and I can see my breath. But it's going to be a sunny day. Shower. Turn on my radio to listen to Weekday. 'Tales Of The City' In The 21st Century: A Conversation With Author Armistead Maupin. Cool conversation. People look for 28 Barbary Lane which might really be 72 Macondary Lane. Armistead makes me remember the city and other things... The politics of AIDS in the Reagan Era. "Those nasty things that nasty people do..."

Walk up Terry to work. 10 to 11 - Wash dishes for Teresa. 11 - Lunch prep for Starfish and Seahorses. There are a lot of distractions - the phone, load music and Patty needs a break. Did I put the oranges on the right plate? 12 - Renee's lunch. The 7 Starfish are eating lunch. Easy-going transition from lunch to naps. I can't believe that Renee is leaving us. 1 - Cristin's lunch. The kids sleep, but Toby wakes up 5 minutes before I leave. 2 - Patty's lunch. The commotion in the Starfish wake up Evanan then Caitlin then Alex. We read books in the area. Walk up 8th to M Street. Cute Moon is my clerk. Watch KOMO News.Watch some Rachel Maddow of yesterday. Couscous and chicken for dinner. Watch Star Trek - The Squire Of Gothos.

"Greetings and Felicitations!" "Hip hip hoorah. Tallyho!"

No comments:

Post a Comment