Thursday, November 11, 2010

donderdag 11 november 2010

donderdag 11 november 2010 Up at 7:30. Nice to get some extra sleep. Egg salad on toast for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. They're waiting for the Thousands of passengers on a towed Carnival cruise ship to disembark in San Diego today with their own tales from a three-day ordeal that left them without air conditioning and hot showers. Their diet became Spam and Pop Tarts rather than steak and chocolate mousse. Their jokes make me go "Ew." Shower. Up to Cal Anderson Park for a little wander. Back down Pike. I see Luka is on duty in Kaladi. Back at my place. Play with Google Earth. I re-discover my old neighborhood in the Noe Valley. I used to explore the commercial strip along 24th Street.
Harper accidentally activates a hidden personality stored away in Andromeda's system, causing her to forget the events of the past few years and re-enact a top secret mission. Here's Harper inside the great Artificial Intelligence of Rommie.
The Magog have built an interesting planetary complex between the galaxies of 22 worlds.
Harper needs to deal with the reality of being infested with Magog larvae. The medicine will keep the larvae dormant for about 3 years.

Visit Michael for a few minutes. It's rainy and cold. He drives me home. I listen to The World. Watch MSNBC News.

No comments:

Post a Comment