Monday, November 29, 2010

maandag 29 november 2010

maandag 29 november 2010 Restless night. Strange dreams. Turn on Bill Press on KPTK. Toast and tofu - TNT - for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She complains a little that 2010 was a sucky year... but at least we saw a conviction in the Tom DeLay case. Whaw! Whaw! Poor Tom Delay. "This is an abuse of power. It's a miscarriage of justice," DeLay told reporters. "I still maintain that I am innocent, that the criminalization of politics undermines our very system, and I'm very disappointed in the outcome." Oh! John McCain again. He's such an old man. They discuss his comments about DADT.

Steph also shares a couple juicy hate letters with us. Drop off DVDs at Blockbuster. Back to my place for a shower. ATM some cash. Streetcar to work. It's a day with the Sea Otters and Dolphins. 10 - I am Toni for an hour. Jessica and I take the 6 Dolphins on a walk around the campus, then we let them lose on the deck. 11 - Jessica's lunch. Some Dolphins go inside. Others continue to play on the deck. Lynette does lunch prep. I change a few diapers before I leave. 12 - Anne's lunch. The Sea Otters sleep. 1 - Lynette's lunch. Some wake up early. Anne and I involve the early risers with books. 2 - Toni's lunch. Beck and Maddie are awake already. They go out with Jessica to the lobby. Walk all the way to 2nd and University admiring the holiday decorations. Listen to The World on my stroll. The program focuses on the Wikileaks brouhaha, diplomatic leaks of the past and what is yet to come. Get my Monday Mondo Burrito. Settle down at my place. Turn on France 24 for the culture report. They interview the musician Jimmy Gnecco about his new solo album The Heart.
He plays Mystery. Watch some MSNBC news and vids from Crooks And Liars. The bailout plan for Ireland seems really "against" Ireland. Finance spokesman Michael Noonan says, "People are right to feel frightened, and worried about the future, when our own government has sold out the country on such lousy terms."

Watch Stargate SG-1: Bad Guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment