Friday, November 12, 2010

vrijdag 12 november 2010

vrijdag 12 november 2010 Up with alarm. Turn on France 24. Culture Report inverviews Justin Sullivan - lead singer of New Model Army. One of greatest punk bands in the world. Such a blast from the past when I hear 51st State Of America!

Up to Kaladi for some of Jeremiah's lovely coffee. Back to my place for breakfast and shower. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Steph interviews Laura Flanders about her new book - At The Tea Party.

Check Jaime's MySpace page. It looks like he enjoyed Halloween. He's on the right of the photo. What an original costume!
Another blast from the past before I go to work - A Flock Of Seagulls: I Ran.

Walk up Westlake to work. 10 to 11 - Wash dishes for Teresa. A lot of cream of rice goes to waste. 11 - Lunch prep for Starfish and Seahorses. 12 - Renee's lunch. The 6 Starfish eat lunch. I manage to put Piper to sleep. Yay for me! 1 - Cristin's lunch. Toby has a short 50-minute nap. I take him to the Bike Room. 2 - Michelle's lunch. She's subbing for Patty today. Evanan never goes to sleep. He's playing games with us. Precocious. I can't believe that he's out-growing naps already. Walk to d'town listening to The World. Sad to hear about the cholera outbreak in Haiti. Report - Haiti Cholera Death Toll Rises. Trash and putrid streams flow through the slums.
Get a Mondo burrito. At my place, I watch KOMO News. Then Lost In Space - Wreck Of The Robot. The Saticons steal the robot to use him to create a machine that can control other machines.
John Robinson and Don West investigate the lair of the evil Saticons.

No comments:

Post a Comment