Wednesday, November 24, 2010

woensdag 24 november 2010

woensdag 24 november 2010 Midnight movie - The Curse Of King Tut's Tomb. I doze off in the middle of it. Ni-night, Casper Van Dien.

Up with alarm. Eh? Our school is open while the rest of the public schools in our county are closed. Finish my burrito for breakfast. Shower. Maxine enjoys watching France 24 on my iPad.

France 24 covers major riots in London live. Report - Students Renew University Tuition Protests. Switch to Stephanie Miller. Hal Sparks joins the show from the New York Bureau for another edition of “Humpdays With Hal.” Is Hal a little jet-lagged? They talk about different tactics which terrorists may take to deal with the security. Hal's stretching and yawning... until they start to joke about the grope by the TSA.

Yeah, sure. Wear a joy buzzer until your kilt. Walk up Westlake to work. The Dolphins need coverage, so Michelle and I manage. We get out sensory bins of flour. Then, we go out into the frozen tundra... The deck. The kids like to watch me throw snowballs. I change diapers while Michelle sets up lunches. The lunches end quickly. They go down for naps soon. Michelle takes her lunch break while. Quiet time while I clean up the lunch mess. The kids wake up one-by-one. Michelle does another round of diapers. Streetcar to d'town. I'm listening to The World on the way. Catch a #11 up to Cal Anderson Park. I get to play a little in the snow... still listening to my program.

I like the report from Bogata about Food As Fine Art. Glad to get out the cold into the 76 degreeness of #404. Watch some MSNBC. Watch The Outer Limits - Heart's Desire. a visitor from another world takes over the body of a human preacher. He gives four outlaws a special energy power, which they can use to destroy anything they wish as long as they "want it more than anything else." Jake Miller - Casper Van Dien - is the only one to opt out of The Power, and he lives. "Do you understand? I don't want The Power!"

Watch some Countdown with Keith Olbermann. He talks about the "Uncertainty Myth" Over Tax Cuts For The Wealthy while Wall Street Excess Is Back. Over to Comedy Central to watch Futurama - Jurasic Bark and The Futurama Holiday Spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment