Tuesday, November 9, 2010

dinsdag 9 november 2010

dinsdag 9 november 2010 Up at 2:32. Turn on France 24. Report - Refugees Pour Into Thailand As Junta Claims Election Win. I fall back to sleep after the Culture Report. Oh. The alarm. Chili on rice for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. They listen to excerpts on Matt Lauer's interview with George W. Bush. He used to drink B&B's? Steph is asking, "What the hell is a B&B?"

Shower. Drop off my Comcast bill at the d'town P. O. Streetcar to work. 10 - Lots of breaks. Patty, Michelle, Andy... Andy is building a rather elegant structure. "It a supermall with a radio tower," he tells me.

Still doing breaks. Kathy's is next. Over to Trailblazers and Explorers for Darnell and Jacob. The kids are gathered in a circle. We sing If You're Happy And You Know It, Pop Your Cheeks!" Pop! Pop! I read Dog's Colorful Day, too.

Whew! I get a break. 12 - Kechelle's lunch. I hang out with the Sunshine Kids. I smell a P & J sandwich. Yum.
1 - Jenny is subbing for Charmaine. It's her lunch. Patty and I talk about auditory dyslexia and other communication disorders. 2 - Patty's lunch. The 7 Seahorses sleep... even through the noise next door. (The Starfish are waking up sad.) Walk up Westlake to my place while listening to The World. They describe Obama's trip in Indonesia. This is his old elementary school.
Drop off stuff. Start a couple loads laundry. Watch KOMO News. I'm just interested in the weather. I hope that it's not so rainy tomorrow. Make a batch of Basil-n-herbs Couscous. It smells so good. Watch Star Trek - Dagger Of The Mind to finish where I left off. Captain Kirk deals - first hand - with an experimental beam called a "neural neutralizer".
Couscous and chicken for dinner. Switch to Andromeda... and it's because of Seamus! We love you! And Trance, too.
Andromeda - Fear and Loathing in the Milky Way.

Looking good. Gerentex kidnaps Trance and Harper and forces them to assist in his quest for power, as he claims to have discovered the location of a map to the lost Commonwealth capital Tarn-Vedra.

No comments:

Post a Comment